Lisa Partridge started her career as an English language teacher in 2002. Her first teaching position was in Japan, where she taught individuals and groups on conversational English, business English and TOEIC preparation courses.
In Europe, she has taught in Italy and Germany. In Italy, she was an in-company language teacher in companies including FIAT, IVECO and the banks SanPaolo IMI and Banca Intesa. In Germany, she was one of a team of two trainers responsible for all the English language training in the chemical company DOW.
In London, where English Language Teaching Service was started in 2006, her clients have included a wide range of companies across several sectors.
- Banking - Calyon, JP Morgan, Standard Chartered, Shinhan Bank, Societe Generale, The Institute of Islamic Banking & Insurance, Investec.
- Legal - Carpmaels & Ransford Attorneys
- Automative - Peugeot
- Media/Digital Media - Mindshare, Milo Creative
- Electronics - LG Electronics
- Concierge - TEN UK
- Cleaning & Support Services - Office & General
- Accounting - AAT (Association of Accounting Technicians)
- Innovation Consulting - Altran Technologies
- Aviation - Singapore Airlines, Ocean Sky.
Director’s Message to Students
‘Learning English is not just about reading a textbook and doing lots of grammar exercises. That is why we at English Language Teaching Service adopt a communicative approach in all our courses. It is important to set realistic, measureable goals and work hard to achieve them. As students, you must be as committed as your teacher to your English course to ensure that progress is made.’